SPICE MIX PAGE
EVERYTHING SPICE MIX
ORIGINAL I LEMON HERB I CHIPOTLE
EVERYTHING TASTES BETTER WITH EVERYTHING!
A NEW YORK TRADITION
We are obsessed with flavor, so when we started experimenting with the everything seeds from our classic NYC bagels, we knew we were onto something. Meet our new Toasted Everything Spice Mixes: Original, Lemon Herb and Chipotle. Keep it classic with Original: go herbaceous with Lemon Herb: or make it hot with Chipotle. Just like the seeds we use for our everything bagels, we always toast our seeds, which adds deep flavors of garlic and sesame to just about everything.
Here are our favorite ways to use Toasted Everything Seeds:
- Sprinkle on eggs, avocado toast, popcorn, chicken salad, open faced cheese toast…
- Up your grill game and use it as a crust for burgers, tuna steak, chicken breasts, salmon, or use as a BBQ dry rub…
- Marinade for chipotle wings, roasted lemony chicken…
- Topping for any kind of vegetables, from brussels to broccoli to asparagus to peppers…
- Use in your baking, from pull apart rolls to bagels to bread…
- Use in cocktails – rim the glass of a Bloody Mary, anyone?
- Sandwiches – we use the everything seeds in our shops to make our Everything Seeded Salmon, sprinkle on top of egg salad and avocado toast, and more…
Our spice mixes are made in NYC with natural toasted seeds and ingredients with no unnecessary additives. The spice mixes have zero carbs and no sugar, making them very Keto friendly. The spice mixes are certified Kosher.
Follow along for recipe ideas at @zuckersbagels #everythingoneverything
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.